Revolutiona Machine Tools (RMT) is hiring a talented Service Technician professional to join our team. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, RMT is a great place to grow your career.
• Diagnose problems and come up with solutions to repair them
• Install machines, run and test to ensure they are working correctly
• Educate and train our customer on how to use and maintain their machine.
• Perform maintenance and provide customer support
• Identify parts needed for repairs if needed
• Fill out detailed reports and keep records on services that have been performed
• Explain issues with equipment and repairs to customers
• Build and maintain relationships with customers
• Ability to install, repair, service, test and troubleshoot fabrication machines.
• Must be able to read schematics and diagrams
• Ability to work offsite and travel to customers
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and diagnostic skills
• Working knowledge of the equipment needed for the job
• Ability to work independently without much supervision
• Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the job which include bending, lifting heavy equipment and working in confined spaces
• driver’s license and reliable transportation
• Ability to effectively manage time