Superior design and high yield steel allow for our C-Smart shears to offer fantastic cuts and amazing repeatability whether you are cutting thin or thick material, even in the most difficult conditions. The C-Smart series provides high strength, productivity, sensitivity, and safety while lowering your production cost and improving your bottom line.
- Shear blades made from tough and wear-resistant alloyed material
- Top blade : Two cutting edges.
- Bottom blade : Four cutting edges.
- 40″ power backgauge with ballscrew spindles to 0.004″ precision.
- Backgauge digital readout control.
- Digital stroke counter.
- Foot pedal control for single and repetitive cutting cycles.
- 40″ squaring arm with scale, T-slot and flip-stop.
- Front support arms in 40″ length.
- Work table with filler plates, ball transfers and hand slots.
- Emergency stop buttons.
- Shadow line facility with fluorescent lighting.
- Finger guard and side throat guards.
- Power blade gap adjustment with digital readout control.
- Pneumatic rear support systems for thin sheets.
- Worktime counter.
- Squaring arm and front arm length other than standard.
- T-slotted front support arms with scale and flip-stop.
- Throat gap deeper than standard.
- Angle gauge.
- 40″ lift-up front finger guard with electrically interlocked safety switch.
- Holddown pads.
- Rear safety guarding.
- Conformity to European Community CE norms.