HIGH EFFICIENT BANDSAW MACHINE
The Revolution Machine Tools S-GENIUS CS 16-16 Fully Automatic Servo Column Type Straight Cutting Bandsaw is designed for our customers to maximize their production in heavy metal, profile and pipe cutting in high cutting quantities with its fully automatic servo driving and cutting system. The cutting capacity of this machine is 16” x 16” in 90° flat cuttings and Ø16” in round material. Maximum performance/cost ratio, up to 50% longer blade life with automatic controls and sensors. The fully automatic machine S-GENIUS CS 16-16 is optimized to work with carbide and bimetallic blades and can be applied in areas such as steel trade, steel production, forging mills, machine manufacturing and automotive industry.
The S-GENIUS CS 16-16 Bandsaw comes standard equipped with a warning lamp, hydraulic blade tensioning, cleaning hose, touch screen with CNC cutting program, servo motor, split vise, arm tightening piston, bow servo shaft, hydraulic tension-opening button, inverter, security switch, saw blade 41, linear way, hydraulic vise cylinder, motorized saw blade brush, optical rapid approach, proximity switch for sensing blade slipping, heavy duty gearbox, LED lamp, and 230V or 440V 3 phase power.
Buyers have the option to add any of these additional features to their S-GENIUS CS 16-16 Bandsaw as well: Hexagonal vise, hydraulic top clamping, and microspray device.
– Smart cut and user friendly touch screen with Omron CNC cutting program
– Ability to save up to 50 different cutting length steps in 100 different programs
– Cutting parameters are CNC controlled for an optimal processing of workpiece
– Manual cutting parameters input
– Servo feeding with 27″ stroke
– Guide arm travels on linear guide way and moves in coordination with the moveable vise jaw
– Hydraulic actuated carbide blade guides
– Idle wheel motion detector and automatic deflection sensor
– Vibration free cutting with 3 linear way
– Motorized swarf brush
– Planetary Gearbox
– Hydraulic top clamping
– Microspray cooling system
– Hexagonal vises for bundle tube cutting
– 20 HP motor